No more wondering where to start. Get the guidance and support you need to DIY your projects.
We’ll do a site visit with the best guide in town – YOU – to help figure out what your dream outdoor space would look like. We’ll consider all the factors – your time, energy, and budget, then develop a personalized plan to help you achieve them.
We can help with:
- Pollinator and Songbird Gardens
- Native and Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- Seasonal and Perennial Vegetable Gardening
- Children’s Gardens
- Improving Soil Health
- Navigating HOA Guidelines
What do you get with a Consultation?
- Basic Landscape and Garden Consultations include an in-person or virtual tour of the area you want to transform. We’ll help you sort through what goals you have for the space and offer solutions to meet those goals. You’ll receive a follow up email with recommendations and resources.
- DIY Plans are our most popular option, custom-created just for you! It is designed to save time and money in planning. We organize your goals all into weekend-sized projects in order of priority so your landscape transformation can happen in phases without becoming overwhelming. You’ll get all the resources you need to DIY which might include: sample pictures, videos, tree placement suggestions, maintenance schedules, planting guides, concept designs and best of all – a step-by-step guide organized into manageable projects.
- Project Assistance is available at any point during your project. We’re just an email or a phone call away!
- DIY Maintenance Plans are be custom-designed for what to do weekly, monthly, seasonally, and annually to keep your yard or garden looking tip-top.
Want to leave the creative side to us too? Ask for a custom design!
A consultation does not include the price of a design, DIY Plan or Maintenance Plan.