No more wondering where to start.
Get the guidance and support you need to DIY your projects.
We’ll do a site visit with the best guide in town – YOU – to help figure out what your dream outdoor space would look like. We’ll consider all the factors – your time, energy, and budget, then develop a personalized plan to help you achieve them.
We can help with:
- Pollinator and Songbird Gardens
- Native and Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- Seasonal and Perennial Vegetable Gardening
- Children’s Gardens
- Improving Soil Health
- Whole Yard Landscaping for Curb Appeal
- Navigating HOA Guidelines
- Increasing Curb Appeal for Natural Landscapes
What do you get with a Consultation?
- Basic Landscape and Garden Consultations include an in-person or virtual tour of the area you want to transform. We’ll help you sort through what goals you have for the space and offer solutions to meet those goals. You’ll receive a follow up email with recommendations and resources.
- Consultation Reports are optional but really helpful. It’s everything we talked about during the consultation, but we will send it to you in an organized plan designed to help you save time and money in planning. We organize it all into weekend-sized projects for you, in order of priority, so your landscape transformation can happen in phases without becoming overwhelming. You’ll get all the resources you need to DIY which might include: sample pictures, videos, tree placement suggestions, maintenance schedules, planting guides, and best of all – a step-by-step guide organized into manageable projects.
- Project Assistance is available at any point during your project. We’re just an email or a phone call away!
Want to leave the creative side to us too? Ask for a custom design!
A consultation does not include the price of a design.